Wednesday 4 May 2011

Original idea & poster




Hi guys

I thought it would be a good idea to show you my original idea and poster. This gave me the inspiration to go forward and make a stop-motion zombie film.

The idea has now developed into a mini story involving the main lead in the poster. Jim, a recovering alcoholic walks in on his wife being attacked by a zombie and his whole neighbourhood turn into flesh eating zombies. Does Jim fight for survival or hit the bottle?

Still very much in the development stage. Not got the middle or ending written. But survivors have been introduced. Expect a fun filled zombie experience with many gags from your favourite zombie films.

My next blogs will show the construction of Jim.

Cheers for reading

Pete


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment